Sunday, July 2, 2023

 First Review

(And thank you kindly. . .)


I'm pleased to say that Trouble on the Smoky Hill Trail has attracted its first review:

***************

If you have read the author’s IX series you will already know that he has an affinity with this period of American history.
His first story set exclusively in this era does not disappoint.
It fairly rattles along and the descriptive narrative puts you slap bang in the middle of the action whilst providing an insight into the mindsets of the settlers and the native Americans.
Developing the characters, who are still alive by the end of this novella, should produce many more absorbing tales and I look forward to reading them.


Thank you kindly, for that Dave & Diane - 

And if you'd like to see why Dave & Diane loved it so much, please, feel free to avail yourselves of the link:

Buy Link


And, I'd also like to take the opportunity to thank Nick Wale over at DS Productions for giving me the idea to switch to westerns in the first place, and then spurring me on to make that idea a reality.

Much appreciated

And I hope you're lookin' forward to the ride as much as I am. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Caleb Johnson Mountain Man Snowbound I’ve really been enjoying Charles Ray’s mountain man adventures involving Caleb Johnson. There’s a re...